Starting My Boring Life Again

pexel

People usually would do a post of 'What I did for the week' on Sunday but I was just too busy so I'm doing it today. I never did this kind of post before but I thought I want to share with you guys an update of my life currently because honestly, I didn't have the time to do a more beneficial and educated post, LOL. This is just a short post as I've been itching to write but got no time to.

As I told you in my older posts, I've resigned from my last job and currently applying for master study in some local universities and dare to try an oversea university, I chose Deakin University, Australia btw. Not yet completed the application but currently preparing for it. But of course, in the meantime, I NEED A JOB. 

I've sent my resume to various architectural firms but unfortunately, I got no feedback at all. It's understandable actually, with our current downfall of economic condition so I redha dah and thought to just do a part-time job at any hipster cafe or shopping mall instead. 

But one day my friend, Aya, suggested me to apply for Skim Latihan 1 Malaysia (SL1M) programme by Khazanah Nasional because they were looking for graduates in some fields and architecture was one of them. She got accepted to an architectural firm in Kulim and the firm wanted another graduate so that's why she approached me to apply for it.

Fortunately, I got the job too. I actually applied for it two weeks ago on Tuesday and I got accepted right away so, on Sunday we went to Kulim to find a rented house for us to stay. It was so hectic because of the short notice but fortunately everything went well that day.

Since I applied for the job under SL1M, so it was necessary to undergo a one-month training on soft skills first before starting the actual job. The training was held in Bertam but our rented house was in Kulim so it'll be 30 minutes drive everyday fo a month for attending the training. It's tiring as hell, I know and that's why I've been missing from the blogging world for the whole week or more, if you noticed lah.

Sadly there's NO WIFI at my rent house and currently updating my blog depending on my mobile data connection to my laptop using the hotspot. I've lived my whole life with stable WiFi connection so not having WiFi right now made my life went miserably miserable. Unfortunately, for the whole 7-8 months I'll be here, we won't apply for WiFi. So guys, please pray so that I won't go into madness-state of mind and so that my Umobile internet data will always be in a good condition (I still didn't watch the last two episodes of Innocent Defendant yet and I'm going crazy for that!).

Anyway, I've missed blogging so much so I think I should try my best to update regularly as I used to. I also hope that I could manage to live here with no WiFi and limited entertainment  and I wish the job which would start on April will be the best one, hopefully better than my last job. I'll update about it when the time comes.

How is your life going, guys? Oh, I'll find out about it on your posts, hee.

Till then,
Lya.

Post a Comment

30 Comments

  1. It's hard to find a job nowadays. Good luck in Kulim!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it is. Thank you for the wish !

      Delete
  2. Good luck for your job and master application!

    XX Atheera | http://atheeradayana.com XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the best lya. may ALLAH ease everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the best okay ! insha Allah setiap pilihan ada hikmah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap everything happens for a reason

      Delete
  5. all the best, semoga dipermudahkan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a quick suggestion, download all of the unwatched korean dramas and save some movies so that you won't feel bored.. xD
    All the best to you, Lya.. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely will do that once I got back home haha. Thanks flavnesz :)

      Delete
  7. Good luck lya whatever you do may Allah ease you. How's my life? China it is. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you eyqa. I couldn't wait for your China update!

      Delete
  8. I noticed that you've been missing for a week! :)
    Nvm, try your best to update your blog as usual and good luck for your new journey.
    May Allah ease.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wuuu thanks for noticing. Haha. Thanks for the kind wish Syed :)

      Delete
  9. Good luck Lya! May Allah ease everything for you, aminn :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, kat kulim ke? Perhaps we can meet one day when you're free. Apapun selamat maju jaya.

    Macam mana apply SL1M tu?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haah kat Kulim. Mai kat kulim ye? Ada iklan kat facebook so apply dari situ.

      Delete
  11. chaiyok2,,, best of luck utk new working life. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. welcome to kulim btw.. hehe dkt dh tu dgn Butterworth.. my company also accepted SL1M then the students apply a job but not based on their course. hmm.. tc dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the warn welcome. boleh lepak la kalau dekat hihi. Oh didn't know that they offered students lari bidang. should've hired based on their course lah hmm.

      Delete
  13. Ohhh Kulim. My first bf dulu orang Kulim. Muahaha.

    Good luck Lya. Harap semuanya baik2 je untuk Lya. Bab takde wifi tu, tak boleh nak menolongnya. Maybe Lya akan jumpa hobi baru yang tidak berkaitan wifi nanti di sana. Manalah tahu kan? Hii.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amboi mengenang cinta lama nampak hehe. Thank you Siqah for such sincere wish, hopefully apa yang Siqah doakan utk Lya tu jadi kenyataan ;)

      Delete
  14. So enjoy la baca ur entry.. bacaan ringan dan mudah hadam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found that it's easy to read :)

      Delete