Happy Eid!

It's been three consecutive years that I celebrated Eid at Manjung which is my father's side. To reminiscence the feeling of celebrating Eid all over again, Imma just put this one nice photo of my family here.


I love meeting everyone's family and their #ootd on Instagram every time the month of Syawal comes. It's been a week since 1st Syawal but I hope it is still not too late to wish you guys Happy Eid al-Fitr! I hope this year had been the best Eid for you guys :)

The week felt too short I am so not ready for Monday tsk.

Soz not soz for the short update.

Till then,
Lya.

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Selamat Hari Raya... Maaf Zahir Batin...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. selamat hari raya maaf zahir batin :)

      Delete
  2. Selamat Hari Raya too. You got a beautiful family photo there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy hari raya afifah :)
      My family photo is beautiful because there's me right? Haha

      Delete
  3. selamat hari raya !! meriahnya.. entah bila nk up story raya.. imma lazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. takpa, raya kan sebulan. masih ada masa nak post haha
      selamat hari raya :)

      Delete